[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”11187″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
Banque Misr Foundation Scholarship
Banque Misr Foundation for Community Development is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt for undergraduate studies at NU in Business and Engineering covering the full duration of study.
- Graduated this year with a High School degree of Thanaweya Amma, STEM or Nile Schools with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- Fill Scholarship Application Form and send to Scholarship office
- Fill NU Online Application and select ‘Apply for Full Scholarship’ and specify the name of the funding organization in the available box
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria will be invited to an interview to determine the final selection
Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- High School Score (different weights are attributed according to the type pf high school certificate)
- Extra Achievements or awards
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
Please note the following:
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a limited period and is generally not available beyond that point.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.