[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Nile University (NU) is offering full scholarships for the top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers in each Thanaweya Amma section, applying for undergraduate studies at NU in Business, Engineering and Computer Science covering the full duration of study.
- Top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers in Scientific Section – Science
- Top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers in Scientific Section – Math
- Top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers in Arts Section
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- In addition to satisfying admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency, academic excellence.
Please note the following:
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a limited period and is generally not available beyond that point.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.